[Kdenlive-devel] dependencies

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Mon Mar 20 12:41:49 UTC 2006

jb wrote:

>> we need also to add libquicktime-devel that don't seem to be
>> quoted on the page (or I don't see it).
>
> I don't think we make use of it (from what I remember, neither ffmpeg
> nor mlt make use of libquicktime). Maybe this is a SuSE specific
> issue.... Anybody correct me if this is wrong...

it's from mlt.

I removed libquicktime-devel and make clean from mlt gives:

m -f albino.o albino
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/jdd/Documents/kdenlive/mlt/src/albino'
Package libquicktime was not found in the pkg-config search
path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing
`libquicktime.pc'

and make:

cc -o albino albino.o -L../miracle -lmiracle -L../valerie
-lvalerie -L../miracle -lmiracle -L../framework -lmlt
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/jdd/Documents/kdenlive/mlt/src/albino'
Package libquicktime was not found in the pkg-config search
path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing
`libquicktime.pc'
No package 'libquicktime' found
In file included from kino_wrapper.cc:24:

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://lucien.dodin.net