[Kdenlive-devel] Crash and more troubles with 0.3

jbm jbm at kdemail.net
Fri Jun 2 06:57:34 UTC 2006

Lorenzo Paulatto wrote:
> I have several problems that make the software unusable:

Hello. With the problems you describe, I would say that there is a
problem in your FFMPEG or MLT install. Did you use the recommanded
configure option to compile MLT (as descibed at
http://kdenlive.sourceforge.net/downloads.php):
./configure --enable-gpl --enable-shared --enable-theora --enable-vorbis
--enable-libogg --enable-mp3lame --enable-pp

Please try doing this configure command again in the MLT repository and
check the output to see if there is any message about libavformat.

Let me know... regards
Jean-Baptiste