[Kdenlive-devel] Crash and more troubles with 0.3

Lorenzo Paulatto paulax at email.it
Thu Jun 1 12:11:43 UTC 2006

Hi,
I have just compiled and installed kdenlive 0.3 version.

I have several problems that make the software unusable:

1. It cannot open any file, I have tryed a dozen or more files, in
almost any format but it always said:  "... is not a valid video file
for kdenlive"

2. If I try to open the clip by dropping it on the kdenlive windows the
software crashes (it also display the same error message of 1.)

3. If I generate an image or color clip kdenlive crashes just *after*
adding the clip to the list.

4. If I generate a text clip kdenlive crashes instatly

I am willing to help so if you need any information/strace/debug/core
dump just ask. And thanks for you efforts.

Bye.

--
Lorenzo `paulatz' Paulatto
Trieste

``Grandissima mi par l'inezia di coloro che vorrebbero che Iddio avesse
fatto l'universo più proporzionato alla piccola capacità del lor discorso.''
     --Galileo Galilei (Opere VII)

 Sponsor:
 Conto Arancio: 3.50% per tutto il 2006! Scopri come
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=5043&d=1-6