[Kdenlive-devel] undesire to compile

dan williams dan_williams at sunshine.net
Sun Jul 23 06:26:39 UTC 2006

I worked out I needed to download mlt for to compile and install..
most of the cvs links seem broken (wont accept being logged into)
I have it almost togethor, but

zippo:/files/programming/src/kdenlive/mlt/mlt# make
.
.
.
cc -Wall -fPIC -DPIC   -O4 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -ffast-math
-DUSE_MMX -g -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -pthread -I../..
`sdl-config --cflags`   -c -o factory.o factory.c
cc -Wall -fPIC -DPIC   -O4 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -ffast-math
-DUSE_MMX -g -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -pthread -I../..
`sdl-config --cflags`   -c -o consumer_sdl.o consumer_sdl.c
consumer_sdl.c:62: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before
'SDL_Overlay'
consumer_sdl.c: In function 'consumer_sdl_init':
consumer_sdl.c:144: error: 'SDL_ASYNCBLIT' undeclared (first use in this
function)
consumer_sdl.c:144: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
consumer_sdl.c:144: error: for each function it appears in.)
consumer_sdl.c:144: error: 'SDL_RESIZABLE' undeclared (first use in this
function)
consumer_sdl.c: In function 'consumer_start':

!?!

this isn't proving to be an easy project to assemble  :/

suggestions most welcome.