[Kdenlive-devel] Re: About transitions & effects...

Ruslan Popov radz at yandex.ru
Tue Jan 10 20:19:02 UTC 2006

Hello

В сообщении от 10 января 2006 16:22 Jean-Baptiste Mardelle написал(a):
> At some point, we could also allow users to create "effect" or
> "transition" clips, that could be placed on the timeline like any clip,
> since MLT seems to make this easily possible.

I don't like to make effects and transitions in Kino. When I want to make it
(transition or effects) I need to replace my original video by Kino's
generated clip. I want to render it (transition or effects) on export stage
only. What is about quality of generated clips? If I made the simple
transition one thousand times what will be with the quality?

My vision of translation track: it is a special line with title of transition
type. Line shows to user what tracks and how will be translated.

> PS: It would also be nice to have some updates on the web site to show
> the current developpement effort, since it was not updated since more
> than one year. We could also give some instructions to compile & install
> kdenlive & mlt. I sent an email to Danny Allen, the current maintainer,
> but got no answer... If no one volunteers, I can try write a small news
> about the current situation.

I think we must to move site to WiKi, as Dan made for MLT site.
--
Best regards

    _/_/           _/_/    Ruslan Popov
   _/  _/  _/_/   _/ _/    Mobile: +7 (916) 926-12-05
  _/  _/ _/  _/  _/  _/    Site: http://rad.xtalk.msk.su/
 _/_/   _/  _/  _/ _/      E-mail: radz at yandex.ru
_/  _/  _/_/_/ _/_/        Home, Moscow, Russia