[Kdenlive-devel] Export: correctly works only to HQ

GeBu gebu at seznam.cz
Sat Dec 30 00:14:29 UTC 2006

I have no text clips there. I have clip created from picture (png) and
this clip is exported (it is first clip) but without transition
(crossfade) at the end.
I want to join picture video at start and end of my clip with crossfade
between pictures and my clip.
I have in second track 10s picture video (start), my clip, 10s picture
video (stop). In first track I have 4 black 5s videos with transition
(crossfade).
For me it looks as problem with export transitions.
Jirka (GeBu)