[Kdenlive-devel] crash creating text-clip

Michael Holtkamp biermicha at gmx.de
Wed Dec 13 14:34:05 UTC 2006

Hello.

Well, as nobody replied to my mail from 2006-12-08, i try again to get help for one of the problems i have with kdenlive.
If i did something wrong in my previous mail and that is the reason why nobody answered, please tell me. It is the first mailing list i write to.

Whenever i create a text clip and click on it in the project-window, kdenlive crashes with this error message:

<kdenlive: *** DOCUMENT adding clip: Text-Clip crashing... avi.cc:621: In function "virtual int AVIFile::GetDVFrame(uint8_t*, int)": condit ion "lseek( fd, offset, SEEK_SET ) == ( off_t ) - 1" is true avi.cc:621: errno: 9 (Ung?ltiger Dateideskriptor) terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::string' Unable to start Dr. Konqi>

I had the same problem with the klik-version of kdenlive 0.3. Creating a picture-clip or a colour-clip is no problem.

Thanks and regards,
Michael H.