[Kdenlive-devel] No video playback (was Re: libavformat.so.50 error)

Ronald Teune rtwolf at gmx.net
Mon Aug 14 20:55:58 UTC 2006

> Hi all,
>
> I'll try if I can find a cvs/svn version.

... which was easier than I thought it would be. Compiled, make, install, etc.
No effect, same problem. Everything works for still frames (effects,
transitions, etc) or 'moving still frames', but when I press play it stops
working well. Could it be my video driver? I'm using the "savage" driver for
my S3 ProSavage8. But then, ffplay and inigo work fine. ARGH?!

Ronald