[Kdenlive-devel] file->new->crash

Felix Hammer f.hammer at web.de
Tue Apr 18 17:33:21 UTC 2006

Am Dienstag, 18. April 2006 16:48 schrieb jb:
>>#8  0xb7f8b846 in Mlt::Properties::set () from /usr/lib/libmlt++.so.0.2.1
>
> It's exactly the same error as before. Did you remove the old Mlt
> packages ? By default mlt's cvs version installs in /usr/local/lib
>
> Kdenlive seems to use MLT from /usr/lib
>
> Please make sure you don't have an old MLT install hanging around.
> Otherwise delete it and recompile kdenlive.

I have seen there is no "make uninstall" in the Makefile. So i did:

cd /usr/lib
rm libmlt*
ldconfig

after this i checked out mlt and mlt++ again. i configured everything (also
kdenlive) with --prefix=/usr/
befor i recompile kdenlive i did ldconfig. after recompile kdenlive i get the
crash when click on file->new again. but no crash when i start kdenlive.
what could be the problem?