[Kdenlive-devel] Project news...

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Apr 14 19:51:46 UTC 2006

On Friday 14 April 2006 16:00, jb wrote:
> Hello everyone.
>
> I've been working hard in the last weeks. I think almost all basic features
> are in now.

Wow, really great work!

I've hada play around for the last half hour or so, and most things are
stable. The transitions/effects are less stable for me; there appears to be a
memory leak; for example, if you add a transition and play around with
parameters for a while, the computer slows to a crawl and starts disk
swapping very quickly.

I find this most reproducable with the pip transition, and te obscure effect,
where you are changing parameters quite a lot to get the desired effect.

Other than that, the only thing I would suggest is to disable the debug window
and the (unused) effect setup window and your good for a release.

Once again, really great work!

Cheers,
Jason

--