[Kdenlive-devel] different gui appearence

Reinhard Amersberger protux at web.de
Thu Oct 20 08:45:11 UTC 2005

hi,

nice to know that kdenlive is alive again! :-)

just for the record - some things I noticed so far on cvs:

when starting kdenlive the gui looks quite different on different
distros.

this is how it looks like on suse 9.3:
www.groovision.de/kdenlive/kdenlive_mkd10.1.jpg

and on mandrake 10.1 it looks like this:
www.groovision.de/kdenlive/kdenlive_suse93.jpg

so, as you might notice at first sight, there is no "workspace monitor"
on suse.

also the effect list is empty on suse whereas some effects are available
on mandrake.

btw - on suse this is the first installation whereas kdenlive on
mandrake was previously installed.

compilation was done by:
./bootstrap && ./configure && make && make install

should I provide more infos at this early stage of development?

just give me a call!

greetings
reinhard