[Kdenlive-devel] TODO list

Jean-Michel POURE jm at poure.com
Thu Oct 14 14:39:27 UTC 2004

Le Mercredi 13 Octobre 2004 22:41, Lúcio Flávio Corrêa a écrit :
> Hello All. I've set up a irc channel in freenode irc network. If someone is
>   interested  in kdenlive development, come and join it at irc.freenode.net
> #kdenlive

Dear Friends,

I tried to contact the IRC channel from 9:00 to 16:00 West-European time.

Just a quick note that I modified the TODO list, adding:
- SF web site address
- IRC Channel
- a few priorities (ideas)

Do not hesitate to add your own priorities. Some priorities discussed on the
ML or privately in emails:

- Ruslan is working on ffmpeg support.
- Jean-Michel is trying to provide a suitable DV capture dialog.

- Also, there is probably a need to plug in PIAVE a standard effects library,
to avoid developing our own effects library. The best would be using a
standard effects library which handles plugins (I mean a library which is
able to detect the available effects and does not need recompiling any time
an effect is added). Are you aware of such effects libraries?

Any ideas and help is welcome.

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel