[Kdenlive-devel] libavcodec

Jean-Michel POURE jm at poure.com
Thu Oct 7 14:13:54 UTC 2004

Le Jeudi 7 Octobre 2004 15:33, Ruslan Popov a écrit :
> I use AltLinux Compact, in future I move to Debian.

Debian is very powerfull ...

> I've took a look on libavcodec. Ok, I understand how use it for decoding
> and capturing (video and dv). Now the difficult will be with
> Kdenlive/Piave (aka K/P :) sources.

I thought this was a PIAVE issue.

Did you notice that PIAVE ./configuration script did not include ffmpeg by
default and that it had to be specified. I am working now on a script to
provide a Debian package for PIAVE. A beta package should be ready by
tonight.

> By the way, Jean-Michel, do you know Poure from french biathlon team? ;)

No, is this person from France? In France, where I live, Pouré is not a usual
name. Onthe converse, your name is very famous, isn't it? Swim, swim...

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel