[Kdenlive-devel] Re: Status of the project

Ruslan Popov rpopov at jet.msk.su
Thu Oct 7 10:06:57 UTC 2004

OK, I understand it.

But, as I mentioned time ago, I could not to create reasonable DV video
from DivX for testing Kdenlive. I have tried many ways: ffmpeg,
transcode, mencoder. Mencoder creates DV file, mplayer can play it but
Kdenlive says it has wrong format.

Can I edit some code Kdenlive can work/read with ordinary DivX AVI?
Point me to part of sources.

--
P.S. Please, send replies about MailBoss or Dozor
      to Dozor-Support <dozor-support at jet.msk.su>

            _/               Ruslan Popov
          _/  _/  _/  _/     Engineer
         _/ _/_/_/_/ _/_/    Mobile: +7 (916) 926-12-05
        _/ _/       _/       Office: +7 (095) 411-76-01
    _/_/   _/_/_/  _/        E-mail: rpopov at jet.msk.su
     Infosystems   _/_/      Moscow, Russia