[Kdenlive-devel] Status of the project

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Oct 7 07:30:57 UTC 2004

On Monday 04 October 2004 02:03, Lúcio Flávio Corrêa wrote:
> Hi all! I'd like to know the status of the project,what's planned for the
> next version,or what's been worked at the moment,  and where I could find
> A TODO list.

I haven't had any real time to look at Kdenlive properly for the past six
months due to work commitments, and this situation is likely to continue for
the forseeable future I'm afraid.

The biggest "TODO" is to get the effect framework finished - it is mostly
there, as I recall, but the user interface does not fully expose the
keyframes to the user yet - i.e. there is a solid week or so of user
interface work to be done.

Cheers,
Jason

--