[Kdenlive-devel] piave 0.2.4

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed May 26 22:10:20 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 26 May 2004 22:03, Reinhard Amersberger wrote:
> hi,
>
> since I finally updated my machine to mandrake 10 (alsa > 1.x) I made a new
> attempt in compiling piave (cvs) and it works fine now!
>
> ... but compiling kdenlive (cvs) failed:

<snip>

> any idea how to fix this?

I don't know exactly what is wrong; the only way I know around it at the
moment is to edit the doc/Makefile.am and remove de & it from the "SUBDIRS =
" line.

I think it has something to do with the de and it translations having no
docbook translation with them, but I could really do with somebody with i18n
experience telling me what is going wrong :-)

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Wood