[Kdenlive-devel] piave 0.2.4

Reinhard Amersberger r.aberg at t-online.de
Wed May 26 21:03:12 UTC 2004

hi,

since I finally updated my machine to mandrake 10 (alsa > 1.x) I made a new
attempt in compiling piave (cvs) and it works fine now!

... but compiling kdenlive (cvs) failed:

make[3]: Leaving directory `/devel/cvs.old/kdenlive/doc/fr'
Making all in de
make[3]: Entering directory `/devel/cvs.old/kdenlive/doc/de'
/usr/bin/meinproc --check --cache index.cache.bz2 ./index.docbook
index.docbook:147: element bookinfo: validity error : Element bookinfo content
does not follow the DTD, expecting (graphic | mediaobject | legalnotice |
modespec | subjectset | keywordset | itermset | abbrev | abstract | address |
artpagenums | author | authorgroup | authorinitials | bibliomisc | biblioset
| collab | confgroup | contractnum | contractsponsor | copyright | corpauthor
| corpname | date | edition | editor | invpartnumber | isbn | issn | issuenum
| orgname | othercredit | pagenums | printhistory | productname |
productnumber | pubdate | publisher | publishername | pubsnumber |
releaseinfo | revhistory | seriesvolnums | subtitle | title | titleabbrev |
volumenum | citetitle | honorific | firstname | surname | lineage | othername
| affiliation | authorblurb | contrib | indexterm)+, got (title authorgroup
authorgroup CDATA copyright legalnotice date releaseinfo abstract
keywordset )
</bookinfo>
           ^
index.docbook:1581: element chapter: validity error : Element chapter content
does not follow the DTD, expecting (chapterinfo? , (title , subtitle? ,
titleabbrev?) , (toc | lot | index | glossary | bibliography)* , tocchap? ,
(((calloutlist | glosslist | itemizedlist | orderedlist | segmentedlist |
simplelist | variablelist | caution | important | note | tip | warning |
literallayout | programlisting | programlistingco | screen | screenco |
screenshot | synopsis | cmdsynopsis | funcsynopsis | classsynopsis |
fieldsynopsis | constructorsynopsis | destructorsynopsis | methodsynopsis |
formalpara | para | simpara | address | blockquote | graphic | graphicco |
mediaobject | mediaobjectco | informalequation | informalexample |
informalfigure | informaltable | equation | example | figure | table | msgset
| procedure | sidebar | qandaset | anchor | bridgehead | remark | highlights
| abstract | authorblurb | epigraph | indexterm | beginpage)+ , (sect1* |
refentry* | simplesect* | section*)) | sect1+ | refentry+ | simplesect+ |
section+) , (toc | lot | index | glossary | bibliography)*), got (title para
para para para CDATA CDATA CDATA )
&underFDL; &underGPL; </chapter>
                                ^
make[3]: *** [index.cache.bz2] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/devel/cvs.old/kdenlive/doc/de'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/devel/cvs.old/kdenlive/doc'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/devel/cvs.old/kdenlive'
make: *** [all] Error 2
[booker at athlon kdenlive]$

any idea how to fix this?

greetings