[Kdenlive-devel] snapshots

Rolf Dubitzky Dubitzky at physi.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Mar 24 00:44:07 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 23 March 2004 15:04, Jason Wood wrote:
> Cool, is this using cvs head of Kdenlive? If so, please commit the changes
> so I can take a look and provide a new piave tarball ;-)

Oh no!  I won't commit this to kdenlive ;-) It is just a ugly hack. I just
modified piave to make a snapshot to "/tmp/piave-snap.bmp" everytime kdenlive
asks for a clip and added a QPixmap to the trackviewnamedecorator. I couldn't
figure out which class actually draws the grey rectangle beneath the track
name. That's a hell of a lot of collaborating classes!  While writing this, I
reallize it might have been the trackviewbackgrounddecorator?

Actually I wanted to add a picture of the clip's first frame to the project
list tab in from of the clip's name, but I'm not sure the Qt class you are
using there can handle pixmaps.

Anyway, I will commit the changes to piave HEAD. These commit will also
include the VEML changes we discussed and thus break communication.

Cheers, Rolf

--
contacts: http://www.physi.uni-heidelberg.de/~dubitzky