[Kdenlive-devel] No context menu in Project tab (Or anywhere else)

Riviere Informatique SARL svdbeek at rivinfo.com
Sat Jul 3 08:51:51 UTC 2004

Hi Jason,

Here they are the full results:

locate konquerorrc
/usr/share/debian-edu/common/share/config/konquerorrc

locate spacer.png
/usr/share/apps/kdenlive/icons/hicolor/32x32/actions/spacer.png
/usr/src/kde/quanta-3.2.0/kommander/editor/pics/small/spacer.png
/usr/src/kdenlive-0.2.4/icons/hicolor/32x32/actions/spacer.png
/usr/src/kdenlive-cvs/kdenlive/icons/hicolor/32x32/actions/spacer.png

PS: Thanks a lot for your time and effort.

Regards,
Steven.