[Kdenlive-devel] Problems compiling piave 0.2.3

Varol Okan varokan at MovingSatellites.com
Mon Jan 19 09:07:41 UTC 2004

Vasilis,

I had the same problem, I found the info on the web on how to fix this.
But the better way would be if you get a snapshot of 0.2.4, which
compiled for me right out the box (cvs).

Varol Okan :)