[Kdenlive-devel] Problems compiling piave 0.2.3

gkanis at cems.umn.edu gkanis at cems.umn.edu
Sun Jan 18 18:39:01 UTC 2004

Hi,

I am trying to compile piave 0.2.3 and I have a bunch of errors of the type
undeclared functions ( undeclared (first use in this function)  )
The most common error is
`CPU_IS_BIG_ENDIAN' undeclared (first use in this function)

and
 `CPU_IS_LITTLE_ENDIAN' undeclared (first use in this function)

Also another error is
common.c:405:9: #error "Cannot determine endian-ness of processor."
common.c:481:2: #error "SIZEOF_SF_COUNT_T is not defined."
common.c:692:9: #error "Cannot determine endian-ness of processor."

If I comment the lines where the above expressions appears the compilation
continues normally.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

I have glibc 2.3.2 and gcc 3.2.3 and I am using Gentoo

Thank you,
Vasilis