[Kdenlive-devel] Testing translations?

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jan 13 11:25:22 UTC 2004

Hi,

Somebody has provided me with a it.po translation file for my application, and
I want to test it on my machine. My app supports i18n, and there is already a
french translation (which I have not tried on my machine but have seen
screenshots).

What do I need to do? I have tried export LANGUAGE=it and export LANG=it, but
that doesn't work (the app still comes out in en_GB), The control panel
Country & Language screen only shows me a choice of en_GB and en_US, and even
if I could change that it would affcet system-wide settings while I only want
to see my app in a different language.

What do I need to do?

Cheers,
Jason