[Kdenlive-devel] Running error

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Jan 5 07:30:33 UTC 2004

On Monday 05 January 2004 01:26, Sergio wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've solved all troubles when compiling Kdenlive unde Mandrake 9.1 but when
> I try to run the following message are shown:
>
> Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
> Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
> Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
> Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".

Ignore these, they are harmless.

> kdenlive: relocation error: kdenlive: undefined symbol:
> _ZN11KMainWindow4showEv

The only time I have seen these relocation errors is if you try to run an
application built for KDE 3.2 on a system with KDE 3.1 installed. If you have
built Kdenlive yourself, I am quite puzzled as to why you get this.

I know that the Kdenlive RPM in Mandrake cooker is built for KDE 3.2, so
trying that won't solve your problems :-)

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Wood