Join projects? -- was -- Re: [Kdenlive-devel] AVI support

Reinhard Amersberger protux at web.de
Wed Feb 18 10:03:20 UTC 2004

Hi,

just a comment ....

it would be cool if you guys would join your projects to create a similar functionallity like this tool I saw by a friend which seems to become (is) very popular in windows world, because it helps the user to finish his project from capturing to the final movie (also burning a dvd).
Please have a look here:
http://site.magix.net/index.php?4625&version=deluxe

greetings
Reinhard