[Kdenlive-devel] Handbooks 2 HTML fonctionnality

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at free.fr
Fri Sep 12 19:04:52 UTC 2003

Hi all,

I work actually on my Digikam project (do you know ???).

For more explainations about this program, i have implemented an HTML
exportation of i18n handbooks in the makefiles. This is a result :

http://digikam.sourceforge.net/handbooks/en/index.html

I have add this implementation in kdenlive project on this files :

doc/en/makefile.am
doc/fr/makefile.am

for build the HTML handbooks, let go to 'doc/en/' and type 'make index.html'.
The result files are in 'doc/en/html' folder.

It the same procedure for 'doc/fr/' folder.

Like this, you can put the handbooks in the Kdenlive project page...

Regards

--
Gilles Caulier