[Kdenlive-devel] Tarball Update

Rolf Dubitzky Rolf.Dubitzky at physi.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Sep 9 12:00:58 UTC 2003

Hi guys,

sorry for the long delay, but I was quite bussi with my new job and finding an
affordable appartment which is pretty difficult here in Heidelberg.

On Wednesday 03 September 2003 23:29, Jason Wood wrote:
> (unless I have misunderstood), Rolf would like to merge the 0_3 branch back
> in with Head

I have thrown out the enix support in 03-DEVEL and merged the rest to the CVS
HEAD. Most visible changes from outside are:
- arts audio output plugin (taken from xmms)
- AVI file input plugin (taken from transcode and kino)

Many things changed inside.

Please test the CVS HEAD and let me know what I screwed up. I still don't have
my computer at the new place, and it's difficult for me to test everything on
my laptop.

Cheers, Rolf

Rolf.Dubitzky at physi.uni-heidelberg.de