[Kdenlive-devel] Tarball Update

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Sep 3 21:29:08 UTC 2003

Hi people,

Just an update on those tarballs I promised :-)

I had some compilation issues on some systems regarding Kdenlive pointed out
to me, so I want to clean those up before I release. Unfortunately, I've been
busy with work deadlines this week :-( so haven't got anything done.

(unless I have misunderstood), Rolf would like to merge the 0_3 branch back in
with Head before the next release, myself I would like to have a quick 0.2.3
release to "advertise" ourselves a little, and then head straight on for a
hopefully quick 0.3 release once we get Kdenlive and piave stable and working
with all the cool stuff Rolf has been working on.

I hope to produce the tarballs for kdenlive (and piave) with current cvs (with
the minor compilation issues mentioned fixed) this weekend, unless anyone has
any objections :-)

Cheers,
Jason

--