[Kdenlive-devel] Clips running too fast

liebrand at liebrand.plus.com liebrand at liebrand.plus.com
Thu Nov 27 23:59:37 UTC 2003

Excellent! chaning arts setup indeed also did the trick for me! thanks. Now I can start making this snowboard movie of mine ;-)

I'd also like to try and help out with a little coding. However, I've not coded for linux yet. I work for symbian (if anyone knows what that is), so I'm familiar with C++, just not linux ;-)

Would it be possible to start and try my hands on some plugins? Although possibly not the easiest task, and I'm more familiar with GUI stuff, but I thought it would be an interresting thing to give a go..

/J