[Kdenlive-devel] Debian support

liebrand at apollo.nu liebrand at apollo.nu
Sun Nov 9 20:31:42 UTC 2003

> This is simple enough to fix - #include <assert.h> at the top of the file. I

Yeah, spotted that as well.. got it working now!! ;-)

However kdenlive is next , and it ALMOST compiles.. it falls over near the end
when it does the doc stuff.. the french bit seems to be having a problem. I've
just removed the fr dir and trying it again now (i'm hoping it won't try and do
anything in french if there is no such dir ?)

(are you online now? I've icq'ed you, but you seem to be offline)

/J