[Kdenlive-devel] Debian support

liebrand at apollo.nu liebrand at apollo.nu
Sun Nov 9 19:45:40 UTC 2003

> Well, we are definitely getting closer to an answer here.

Thats what I was thinking ;-)

The config.h does indeed get generated, but it seems to be lacking a few
settings. I'm guessing that my setup just doesn't have a few bits that it is
needing. I've attached the config.h. Notice how I've added three lines at the
top to make it build. I'm absolutely unsure about the SIZEOF_SF_COUNT_T one, but
i could choose between 4 and 8, so why not 8 ;-)

Basically the next thing it's complaining about is
pgrab.cc:220: error: `assert' undeclared (first use this function)

Again, I'm 99% sure I simply dont have something setup. ie something that comes
as standard on mandrake/RH boxes, but just not on knoppix/debian. THe question
is what ;-)

Btw. I reckon an IRC channel for kdenlive would be a good idea... you could just
log it (you have adsl?), and pluck FAQs from it.. just an idea

/Cheers,
Jelte