[Kdenlive-devel] Debian support

liebrand at apollo.nu liebrand at apollo.nu
Tue Nov 4 14:55:44 UTC 2003

Hi All,

Well I know I've said for about 6 months that I'd give KDenLive a try and to be
honnest I still haven't had the chance to do so.... But now that I have ADSL,
and thus the oppurtunity to download needed libs as easy as that, I will try
again...

Before I try to compile the lot from scratch again (somthing I've tried before,
but that never worked due to missing dependancies), I thought I'd check with you
lot: are there any precompiled deb packages for kdenlive (and piave) ?

I remember seeing a mail fly passed this mailing list at somepoint about debian,
but i'm not sure if that ever went anywhere...

/Cheers,
Jelte