[Kdenlive-devel] transitions

Rolf Dubitzky R.Dubitzky at Physik.Tu-Dresden.de
Tue May 20 14:39:23 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 20 May 2003 16:15, Reinhard Amersberger wrote:
> kdenlive-devel at lists.sourceforge.net schrieb am 20.05.03 13:33:20:
> You are right, the graphical presentation is not very good and could be
> done like in your picture, but the benefit is (IMHO) that there is no need
> do drag some kind of transition items to the timeline .... just move one of
> the upper corners of one of the involved clips to create a transition.

Ok, I understand. So basicly what you and Jason are suggesting is, that
whereever two clips in (adjacent?) tracks are overlapping in time, a default
transition is automatically created. The transition type can be changed
afterwards in the transition dialog.  Right?

Sounds pretty good. (If I got it right)

> greetings
> Reinhard

Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky          http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky
 e-mail:         Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik dot TU-Dresden dot de