[Kdenlive-devel] Segfault and other problems...

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat May 17 13:19:30 UTC 2003

On Monday 12 May 2003 9:17 pm, Albert Cervera Areny wrote:
> I've downloaded both piave and kdenlive from cvs. I started trying to
> compile kdenlive but it fails on the qt libraries (or headers) test!
>
> checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.1 (20021021)) (library
> qt-mt) not found. Please check your installation!
> For more details about this problem, look at the end of config.log.
> Make sure that you have compiled Qt with thread support!
>
> The last lines of the config.log file are:
<snip>

Ouch, that's a new one on me, and I'm afraid I am unsure as to what is wrong.

Are you using QT 3.0 or 3.1? It shouldn't matter :-) but check that at the top
of the configure.in.in file there is the line :

#MIN_CONFG(3)

This specifies the minimum version of qt to use.

Other than that, I don't know - perhaps you need to specify where your qt
library is? there is a ./configure flag for this --with-qt-dir=DIR.

run ./configure --help for more info and other flags that might be of use.

Let me know if this helps..

Cheers,
Jason

--