[Kdenlive-devel] Segfault and other problems...

Albert Cervera Areny albertca at jazzfree.com
Mon May 12 21:17:15 UTC 2003

A Dilluns 12 Maig 2003 14:44, Jason Wood va escriure:
> > From: Albert Cervera Areny [mailto:albertca at jazzfree.com]
> >
> > I'm using the latest of both (not cvs) kdenlive 0.2 and piave
> > 0.2.2... I'll
> > try to use cvs versions later and tell you how it worked...
>
> Ok, that as the problem - piave 0.2.2 is not compatable with kdenlive 0.2 -
> I have been meaning to package up a kdenlive 0.2.2 for a number of weeks
> now, but have been hard pushed to find the time again. grr... Anyway, I'll
> see if I can do it tonight.

I've downloaded both piave and kdenlive from cvs. I started trying to compile
kdenlive but it fails on the qt libraries (or headers) test!

checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.1 (20021021)) (library qt-mt)
not found. Please check your installation!
For more details about this problem, look at the end of config.log.
Make sure that you have compiled Qt with thread support!

The last lines of the config.log file are:

## ----------- ##
## confdefs.h. ##
## ----------- ##

#define HAVE_CRYPT 1
#define HAVE_DLFCN_H 1
#define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1
#define HAVE_LIBJPEG 1
#define HAVE_LIBPNG 1
#define HAVE_LIBPTHREAD 1
#define HAVE_LIBZ 1
#define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1
#define HAVE_RES_INIT 1
#define HAVE_RES_INIT 1
#define HAVE_SNPRINTF 1
#define HAVE_STDINT_H 1
#define HAVE_STDINT_H 1
#define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1
#define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1
#define HAVE_STRING_H 1
#define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1
#define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1
#define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1
#define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1
#define HAVE_VSNPRINTF 1
#define KDELIBSUFF ""
#define PACKAGE "kdenlive"
#define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT ""
#define PACKAGE_NAME ""
#define PACKAGE_STRING ""
#define PACKAGE_TARNAME ""
#define PACKAGE_VERSION ""
#define SIZEOF_CHAR_P 4
#define SIZEOF_INT 4
#define SIZEOF_LONG 4
#define SIZEOF_SIZE_T 4
#define SIZEOF_UNSIGNED_LONG 4
#define STDC_HEADERS 1
#define VERSION "0.2.0"
#define ksize_t socklen_t
#endif
#ifdef __cplusplus
extern "C" void std::exit (int) throw (); using std::exit;

configure: exit 1