[Kdenlive-devel] Re: Kdenlive start frozen...

Reinhard Amersberger protux at web.de
Thu Mar 13 12:23:10 UTC 2003

kdenlive-devel at lists.sourceforge.net schrieb am 12.03.03 21:53:23:

> On Wednesday 12 Mar 2003 12:55 pm, you wrote:
> > Jason,
> > It's not a i18n problem (French (:=))). I have the same dysfonctions in
> > english mode.
> >
> > Note : compiled with piave and kdenlive source from actual CVS. MDK 9.0
> > with KDE 3.0.4 + Qt 3.0.5.
>
> I am not sure, but I think that Reinhard had a similar problem a while ago,
> and solved it by updating something. I've sent this message to the mailing
> list so that he will see it :-)

My personal 'freeze' problem was solved by replacing the cvs version of libdv by the original one that comes with mandrake 9.0.
At that time piave freezes when using pplay (utils directory), so as a consequence kdenlive freezes too, AND also kino freezes!

Another solution could be to make a fresh checkout of both kdenlive and piave.

greetings
Reinhard