[Kdenlive-devel] CVS update

booker r.aberg at t-online.de
Sat Mar 8 09:01:03 UTC 2003

Am Samstag 01 März 2003 02:10 nachmittags/abends schrieb Jason Wood:
> Hi,
>
> I have just committed a new update to kdenlive to CVS. The most important
> change :

Hi,
nice to know you back at work! :-)

> Export timeline works again! (i.e. you can render).

Fine, seems to work, but no sound!
Neither when playing back in preview monitor, nor during timeline playback.
But it works using kino.
I mean ... using kino I can hear the audio of the exported and the original
clip.

> Play around with the interface a bit, and let me know what is the most
> important thing (from a timeline-editing tools perspective) to add next.
> So, in/out points, improved razor tool, copy and paste, play by pressing
> space, etc. Which should I do first ? ;-)

Personally I would like to have some keyboard shortcuts first, because this
would help during testing the functionallity.

Also a pause functionallity would be nice to have.
Pressing play (space) to toggle between play and pause (timeline) ?
In monitor section it could be alt+space ?

greetings
Reinhard