[Kdenlive-devel] Export timeline progress dialog box...

jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jun 25 09:09:06 UTC 2003

Hmmm, I thought I had done something like this already, maybe I have not committed it yet.

Actually, what I have done is added a progress bar to the status bar, I'll make sure that is working first, then take a look at adding a progress dialog.

Unfortunately I have broken the X Server on my laptop at the moment :-( so need to fix that first.

Still, other than an appointment at the opticians, this weekend may be one of the first chances I've had to do some serious kdenlive development in a while :-) Fingers crossed that I can be productive.

Cheers,
Jason