[Kdenlive-devel] Piave translations

Rolf Dubitzky R.Dubitzky at Physik.Tu-Dresden.de
Mon Jun 23 13:11:32 UTC 2003

Great!  Thanxs a lot.

On Monday 23 June 2003 14:52, Gilles Caulier wrote:
> For used correctly the i18n fonctions you MUST used the « _(...) » macro,
> not « N_(...) » (noop fonction...). It's an error from me. Sorry (:=)))
>
> I have build 7 i18n messages. Can you update all sources files for build
> all i18n messages ?

Yes, I'll do that in the next weeks.  I'll let you know when. I don't want you
to have to translate to much stuff which will be thrown out in  the near
future.

Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky          http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky
 e-mail:         Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik dot TU-Dresden dot de