[Kdenlive-devel] Preparing for 0.2.3

Jason Wood jwood at climax.co.uk
Tue Jul 29 09:43:51 UTC 2003

In more detail, here are a couple off the top of my head that I hope to
have fixed for 0.2.3 :

* When a new clip is selected into a monitor, the monitor does not always
update it's screen to reflect this until you move the mouse. I think this is
partly kdenlive's fault and partly piave's fault, but I'll be looking at it
as a problem overall.

* Trying to get the property of some non-valid clips cause piave to crash.
The simplest example I know is if you try to open a .kdenlive file via "add
clips". This should not happen :-)

* Using the mouse wheel over the piave window causes an X async error after
a while, at which point the piave window freezes. From what I've read about
the error, there is a multi-threading issue occuring here - whether this is
due to the interaction of kdenlive and piave, or between two threads in
piave, I am unsure. I'll be investigating.

Please add more to the list for both piave, kdenlive or in general :-)

Cheers,
Jason