[Kdenlive-devel] Preparing for 0.2.3

Rolf Dubitzky R.Dubitzky at Physik.Tu-Dresden.de
Tue Jul 29 09:31:41 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 29 July 2003 10:49, Jason Wood wrote:
> I have been asked for RPM's for kdenlive a number of times now,

What are people doing with kdenlive alone?
Probably people don't realy understand that they need piave too. Is there a
warning window when kdenlive doesn't find piave?

I'll get back to the .rpm issue. I need two rpms for piave anyway
(normal and -devel). I guess if I figure out how to do it on RH it'll be easy
on mdrk. debian packages are easy anyway.

Cheers,
Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky          http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky
 e-mail:         Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik dot TU-Dresden dot de