[Kdenlive-devel] Preparing for 0.2.3

Rolf Dubitzky R.Dubitzky at Physik.Tu-Dresden.de
Tue Jul 29 08:12:53 UTC 2003

On Monday 28 July 2003 20:49, Jason Wood wrote:
> Once everything is polished, I'll do a source release for kdenlive and,
> unless Rolf finds some free time :-), PIave. (although rolf will still need
> to upload piave seperately to sourceforge...)

Sounds like a good plan. I have enough time for that. What changes do you need
in this 0.2.3 version of piave which is supposed to go with kdenlive 0.2.3?
I thought about providing .rpm myself, but I find it very cumbersome to
prepare the file list. For piave this is a really huge list since I have many
header files and plugins. I need to find an easy way to crate this list, then
I'll make some rpms myself.

Cheers,
Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky          http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky
 e-mail:         Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik dot TU-Dresden dot de