[Kdenlive-devel] Finally!

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Jul 13 12:33:59 UTC 2003

Hi people,

Except for actually committing the code to sourceforge, I have finally managed
to finish refactoring the code for the various tools in the app - there
should be little functional difference, but it is now much easier to tack on
extra functionality, which is going to be very important as new tools and
track types are added.

An offshoot of this is that the snap to grid functions should now work
properly when resizing, and it should be easy to extend the razor tool to,
for instance, resize two clips that are adjacent to each other, although this
isn't done yet.

Secondly, I have made the progress bar functional for rendering  - you can now
see the progress of a render on the status bar.

I am just waitiing on sourceforge to let me commit because it seems a little
slow at the moment, I'll post again to let people know when I'm done.

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Wood