[Kdenlive-devel] Compiling KDenLive on a debian system

Albert Cervera Areny albertca at jazzfree.com
Tue Jul 1 20:46:18 UTC 2003

I'm using unstable + kde 3.2 (cvs) packages so it's not quite the same system
:-) However, adding this
deb http://download.kde.org/stable/3.1.2/Debian stable main
to your sources.list should solve your problem if you are using 'stable'. But
you may have problems with 'testing'.

Hope this helps in your first step towards compiling kdenlive! You'll need
some luck ;-)

A Monday 30 June 2003 15:56, liebrand at apollo.nu va escriure: