[Kdenlive-devel] A possible solution to many problems

Albert Cervera Areny albertca at jazzfree.com
Thu Jan 30 19:33:55 UTC 2003

Hi
Yesterday I asked at the debian-kde list for aproject that had a library as
the one kdenlive would need (i think :) They pointed
http://www.gstreamer.net/

Seems a good project (haven't looked at much detail) but it enables the
transparent use of multiple codecs and provides a program for using streams
just like artsbuilder does but with mixed video and audio. It will become the
multimedia API of GNOME and looking at the FAQ they say that some bindings
with Qt are already available.

I think it is worth a read... What do you think about this?