[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive/Piave non-linear video editor V0.2.0 (beta) released

Rolf Dubitzky dubitzky at pktw06.phy.tu-dresden.de
Sun Jan 19 21:43:55 UTC 2003

Hola, que tal?

On Sunday 19 January 2003 10:31 pm, Albert Cervera Areny wrote:
> But, well, the
> thing is that I have a analog videocamera and use a dc10 miro card. If
> support for this type of cards is intended then I could help there too.

I would like to support v4l pretty soon. So if your card has a v4l drive, (can
you capture with kino?) then it is supported.

> I could also translate it into Catalan and Spanish.

Cool.

> PS: Only promises :-)

NP, we'll come over and kick your ass if you don't do it ;-)

Cheers,
Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky
 e-mail: Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik.TU-Dresden.de
 s-mail see http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky/