[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive/Piave non-linear video editor V0.2.0 (beta) released

Albert Cervera Areny albertca at jazzfree.com
Sun Jan 19 21:31:31 UTC 2003

Hi,
	I can't compile kdenlive yet but it is just because I'm waiting for kde3.1 in
debian (some dependencies with sdl would make me do some strange things...)
but as soon as I have it working (and finish exams) I pretend to help you in
debugging too. (And if have some time coding!) But, well, the thing is that I
have a analog videocamera and use a dc10 miro card. If support for this type
of cards is intended then I could help there too.

Believe me, I'd like to test it very soon.

I could also translate it into Catalan and Spanish.

PS: Only promises :-)

A Diumenge 19 Gener 2003 20:52, Rolf Dubitzky va escriure: