[Kdenlive-devel] backtrace

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Jan 16 18:32:38 UTC 2003

On Thursday 16 Jan 2003 5:38 pm, Rolf Dubitzky wrote:
> On Thursday 16 January 2003 06:11 pm, Jason Wood wrote:
> > Great Rolf, I was going to ask you if you could do this :-)
>
> lol!! You DID ask me ;-))))  that's why I did it ;-))

Erm, did I *checks archive...* oh, yes I did :-)

> > Line numbers, hmm.... I'm sure that there is a way, but I don't know what
> > it is off hand - I'll look into it.
>
> You have to open the lib again and parse the ELF format I think... I won't
> put any more work into this, but if you find something, please let me know.

I believe that there is (at least) a command line utility that does this for
you, but I cannot remember what it is called. At the least there should be a
library to do it; I don't think you need to parse the ELF format by hand.

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Wood