[Kdenlive-devel] new piave HEAD

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Jan 12 21:19:38 UTC 2003

On Sunday 12 Jan 2003 8:55 pm, Rolf Dubitzky wrote:
> On Sunday 12 January 2003 09:34 pm, Jason Wood wrote:
> > On Sunday 12 Jan 2003 8:13 pm, Jason Wood wrote:
> > > I do not yet know why kdenlive is closing the connection at all - I am
> > > going to look into it.
> >
> > This is now fixed, committing to CVS.
>
> Yes, it seems, that I can really use both ....
>
> hmm... what do you think? What else needs to be done?

Lots :-)

But bug fix wise, I think the code is pretty solid now.

Most kdenlive issues are usability, and a large number of those are tied to an
improved monitor (and relevant support in the timeline). But these changes
are too big to implement until we are ready to move onto the next development
release.

Also, a number of the 'bugs' we are facing now (such as NTSC support), are due
to some features being unimplemented, rather than implemented badly.

Unless there are any major bugs that you can think of, I think we are ready to
release what we've got, and move onto the "next big thing", which shouldn't
be effects/transitions, but monitors, file formats, and similar things.

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Wood