[Kdenlive-devel] Does Kdenlive build? (preparing for a V0.1.1 tarball)

Rolf Dubitzky dubitzky at pktw06.phy.tu-dresden.de
Sun Jan 12 12:04:00 UTC 2003

On Sunday 12 January 2003 12:58 pm, Rolf Dubitzky wrote:
> On Sunday 12 January 2003 08:22 am, Chris Clayton wrote:
> the file you tried is NTSC. In principle supporting NTSC is not a big deal,

Err, well, when I said that, I was thinking of piave only. I don't know how
many hardcoded 25fps are in kdenlive. Since piave does not even report back
the format of the clip, even if kdenlive could handle NTSC, it wouldn't know
about it. And also, as NTSC fps is not as easy to convert from milliseconds
to integer we might see more rounding errors.

I guess NTSC is something we should really fix before beta 1.

Cheers,
Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky
 e-mail: Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik.TU-Dresden.de
 s-mail see http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky/