[Kdenlive-devel] Does Kdenlive build? (preparing for a V0.1.1 tarball)

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Jan 11 19:51:03 UTC 2003

Hi,

To Reinhard, Chris and anyone else on the list who has tried, could you tell
me if kdenlive from current CVS builds successfully on your system? I am
preparing to upload a tarball to match the piave tarball that Rolf recently
announced.

Like Rolf, I have started using sourceforge's bug trackers and feature request
systems, which can be found on the project page :

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/kdenlive

As far as I am aware, there are no "showstoppers" (i.e. bugs which cause
kdenlive to crash, or which stop it from working adequately). However, there
are a number of usability issues left to be fixed, the more critical of which
I have listed as bugs (yes, very subjective as to when a user interface
problem is a bug or not, I know)

Assuming that I don't hear about any problems, I will upload a kdenlive
tarball sometime tommorrow.

Cheers,
Jason

--